Simple, easy to make chocolate protein balls. Vegan, gluten, soy, dairy & peanut free.
What you need
- Microwave safe bowl
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie Scoop
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment paper (not required, but makes for an easy clean-up)
- Air tight container
These are the tools I have at home:
(I absolutely love that these are precut!)
Air tight container
- 1 ¼ cups Almond Butter (smooth and non-salted works best)
- ⅓ cup Honey
- 4 scoops Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 cup Gluten Free Oats
- ¼ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (easily swapped for Cinnamon)
- Measure almond butter & honey into the microwave safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 30-45 seconds. This just makes the ingredients smoother and easier to stir. Mix together.
- Next combine oats, chocolate protein powder and pie spice in a larger mixing bowl. Once the dry ingredients are combined, then stir in almond butter/honey mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Use a cookie scoop to evenly form protein balls and place on the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Store remaining in an airtight container. I prefer to freeze them and then allow to thaw for a few minutes when I’m ready to eat them.
I will say this is one recipe that all three of my girls give a thumbs-up! Paisley even asked for two!